Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Scraps SKETCH and Scrapbook Circle: Pizza Night!

The new Friday sketch is up at the My Scraps & More sketch blog this week!  When I saw the arrows on the sketch, they reminded me of triangles. And it just so happened that there were LOTS of triangles in the Scrapbook Circle kit this month, Portobello Row!  THEN, I was looking through my photos, and how perfect are photos of PIZZA NIGHT for triangles.



On the background, you can make out some yellow spots that I stamped through the hexagon stencil in the kit. I added the patterned paper with the small triangles first, then some strips of grey star paper running behind the photos.  To draw your eye towards the photos, I cut out some large triangles.  I actually used the "The Best" sticker from the Basic Grey sticker sheet as a template to trace my triangles.  At the end of the last triangle, I placed one of the Crate Paper triangle brads.  It is actually a dark pink color, so I painted it to match the reddish shade on my page.
pizza-night-2


A few stickers placed here and there, plus these AWESOME Crate Paper acetate letters and a piece of exclusive flair to "top" it all off!
pizza-night-1

This kit is SOOOO awesome to work with!  Some great colors and patterns!  Will be sharing more over the next few days!
Hope to see you join in on the sketch this week at the My Scraps & More sketch blog!


Stay scrappy my friends!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is just fabulous Audrey!! What a great page!!

Unknown said...

such a great layout! I love the overlapped triangles for the title play!!

Diana Waite said...

I really love how you used the arrows on this page--FANTASTIC!